Let me introduce myself.
I am Natàlia and this is the website about my professional career: Specialist in Digital Communication. Here is my CV (Spanish version).
My degree in Advertising & Public Relations, along with my wide experience working in communications projects at advertising agencies and Marketing departments, have let me to develop my current skills in Creativity, Social Media, Digital Strategy and Project Management.
Fortunately I have worked for all kinds of clients: from small accounts (even startups and entrepreneurs) to larger brands: Henkel, Wrigley, Bayer, Grupo Damm, Vueling Airlines, Nutrexpa, Expo Hotels & Resorts…
Nowadays I’m collaborating with agencies and clients on projects about Digital Communication as a Freelance Consultant.
Some of my clients are:
– Social Media Manager (current)
– Digital Project Manager & Community Manager (1 year)
– Art Director Assistant & Copywriter & Community Manager (5 years)
– Marketing Assistant (2 years)
– Assistant on TV Operations Executive (5 months – University internship -)
– Native Spanish
– Native Catalan
– Advanced English
– Paid Media Campaigns
– Google Analytics
– SEO & SEM
– Photoshop (advanced) & Indesign (basic)
– Emailings with Mailchimp
– Microsoft Office
I also enjoy diving, tracking and publishing all kind of contents on the world wide web.
Take a look at my specialities or contact me!